Everest for Breakfast
Nepal is one of the most preferred destinations for tourists from all over the world mainly because of the Mountains and specifically Mt. Everest, top of the world. ‘Everest For Breakfast’ is once-in-a-lifetime experience and we believe, it the most amazing as compared to any other trip in the world. If you are already in Nepal, you should not miss it because your trip will be incomplete without it.We will guide you to the Himalayas followed by a Champagne Breakfast at the Yeti Mountain Home – Kongde, one of the world’s best high-altitude mountain resort, with the panaromaic view of the majestic Himalayan range including Mt. Everest, Ama-Dablam, Thamserku and many more.
Warm culture of the Sherpa land.
Heavenly scenery view for your eyes, the ultimate bliss guaranteed.
- 5:15 AM Wake-up Call
- 6:00 AM Leave for Domestic Airport, KTM
- 6:30 AM Board Heli/Aircraft for Lukla
- 8:00 AM Board Heli
- 8:30 AM Fly in the Everest Region by Heli
- 8:45 AM Champane Breakfast at Kongde
- 9:00 AM Return to Lukla Airport
- 9:30 AM Return back to KTM
- Pickup/Drop – Hotel – Airport – Hotel
- Regular Flight: KTM-LUK-KTM
- Helicopter shuttle from Lukla to Kongde and back to Lukla
- Domestic Airport Tax, National Park Permit required for the Everest Heli Trip
- Champagne Breakfast at Kondge – Yeti Mountain Home (4250 m)
- Everest Summitter Guide and TLM assistants for co-ordination